Winsoft

Üye
Katılım
1 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Çevrimdışı
Merhaba Lenovo Vibe P1 Pro (P1A41) cihazımı 2 gündür şarj ederken "Pil sıcaklığı çok düşük. Şarj duraklatıldı." hatası veriyor ne yapmam gerekiyor yardımcı olur musunuz?

Merhaba Lenovo Vibe P1 Pro (P1A41) cihazımı 2 gündür şarj ederken "Pil sıcaklığı çok düşük. Şarj duraklatıldı." hatası veriyor ne yapmam gerekiyor yardımcı olur musunuz?

-1.There was a problem that was cut off by 28%. I decided so. 1. You need a root! (I already had it). 2. Download Battery Calibration (Clickable) 3. According to the instructions (in the program is). 4. Discharged the device, chopped off by 15% 5. Repeat step 3. 6. The body is cut off at a countdown of 60 sec per 1% of the charge. I have been using it for 8 days, by the way I did not charge it with my own charge. And when using paragraph 3. I used 2A charging from a Lenovo tablet. On Saturday, he charged his native, now 17% is left. I have 2 c72 devices. His wife revealed a problem earlier, resolved equally quickly. By the way, the charge is now consumed smoothly, without jumps. Very satisfied

-2.After several weeks of unsuccessful struggle with turning off the body by 30-40% of the charge, I still WIN!!!
We set the phone to charge, up to 100%, when it reaches 100% we DO NOT turn it off, but leave it (preferably at night) for at least 4-5 hours. I charged it with my own charge, after 100% after two hours - the phone and charging were still warm, I believe that it continued to charge! He stayed with me all night (7 hours).
2. I downloaded the "Advanced battery calibrator" program from the market, but I think you can also use the one in the header, I think the principle of calibration is the same everywhere. I clicked to calibrate (Ruth is present), the program offered to turn off the phone - we agree; since I have Andrew 7 (RR) - the phone turned on automatically. I waited for it to load and after 10 minutes turned off the charger!
After that, everything is super :)

-1.There was a problem that was cut off by 28%. I decided so. 1. You need a root! (I already had it). 2. Download Battery Calibration (Clickable) 3. According to the instructions (in the program is). 4. Discharged the device, chopped off by 15% 5. Repeat step 3. 6. The body is cut off at a countdown of 60 sec per 1% of the charge. I have been using it for 8 days, by the way I did not charge it with my own charge. And when using paragraph 3. I used 2A charging from a Lenovo tablet. On Saturday, he charged his native, now 17% is left. I have 2 c72 devices. His wife revealed a problem earlier, resolved equally quickly. By the way, the charge is now consumed smoothly, without jumps. Very satisfied

-2.After several weeks of unsuccessful struggle with turning off the body by 30-40% of the charge, I still WIN!!!
We set the phone to charge, up to 100%, when it reaches 100% we DO NOT turn it off, but leave it (preferably at night) for at least 4-5 hours. I charged it with my own charge, after 100% after two hours - the phone and charging were still warm, I believe that it continued to charge! He stayed with me all night (7 hours).
2. I downloaded the "Advanced battery calibrator" program from the market, but I think you can also use the one in the header, I think the principle of calibration is the same everywhere. I clicked to calibrate (Ruth is present), the program offered to turn off the phone - we agree; since I have Andrew 7 (RR) - the phone turned on automatically. I waited for it to load and after 10 minutes turned off the charger!
After that, everything is super :)

First of all thank you for your interest. Everything like the charger of the device, etc. is original. Unfortunately, I can't hang up because the phone is a business phone. It has to be open 24/7. So I need a definitive solution.

Geri
Üst Alt