Yardım Samsung Galaxy S10 5G SM-G977N IMEI Repair

Katılım
17 Ocak 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Çevrimdışı
Merhaba arkadaşlar kolay gelsin. Haftasonu elime s10 5g modeli geçecek chimera ile boxsız sadece lisans ile imei repair işlemini yapabilir miyim birde hayatımda daha önce hiç chimera kullanmadım nasıl kullanacağımı da bilmiyorum. Sitede imei repair oluyor olarak görünüyor veya istanbul çevresinde bu cihazın imei repair işlemini yapabilecek güvenilir tandığınız var mıdır ? cihaz sm-g977n başlıktada yazmıştım zaten yada rootlasam imei repair işlemini nasıl yaparım bu konularda biraz acemiyim yardımcı olursanız çok sevinirim.

Son düzenleme:
In android 11 you can not repair imei and patch it at this time, if you can downgrade your mobile on android 10 then you can easily repair your mobile imei and patch with chimera tool if any other query you can ask me I hope you understand.

I have the same device, s10 5g sm-g977N android 11 is installed and the device is rooted, if you can contact me remotely, I would appreciate it.
Android 11 can not repair at this time if you can downgrade your android version then you will repair it successfully

Sir, how can we contact you, I also have G977N U4, we could not get a healthy result, it is lying on the side.
bit4 have android 10 version please downgrade it and root with magisk and repair after repair patch it and enjoy if any problem you will ask me I will help you.

Geri
Üst Alt