Vodafone Data Package

• Konbuyu başlatan alst
  • Başlangıç tarihi
A

alst

Çevrimdışı
Hi everybody!

I am a foreign seaman, which time to time calling to the Turkish ports. I have a local Vodafone sim card, and I want to buy An internet package, but in the Vodafone app, only one possibility its to buy using a credit card. I have tried to use my credit card, but using a foreign card is not allowed by Vodafone. Also, I have money on the main account, but I don't know how to use this money to buy a data package. Please advise how to buy a data package from the main account.

P.S Due to coronavirus I can't go ashore to visit Vodafone office to solve my problem. Shore leave is prohibited do us.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Hi everybody!

I am a foreign seaman, which time to time calling to the Turkish ports. I have a local Vodafone sim card, and I want to buy An internet package, but in the Vodafone app, only one possibility its to buy using a credit card. I have tried to use my credit card, but using a foreign card is not allowed by Vodafone. Also, I have money on the main account, but I don't know how to use this money to buy a data package. Please advise how to buy a data package from the main account.

P.S Due to coronavirus I can't go ashore to visit Vodafone office to solve my problem. Shore leave is prohibited do us.

online-vodafone login there.And try add credit ur operator.

online-vodafone login there.And try add credit ur operator.

9d4e2fd6c40c53ce2922690144bfc296.jpg

Thank you foranswer, but something wrong.

a3b65fe2b79ec6fc303cb69c3207b86e.jpg

Looks like I should pay by credit card, but I need to deduct money from main account.

do you have vodafoneyanımda app

bdb1ee01435f51beb0354160d39a4b8a.jpg

Yes

at the right top corner there is a menu you can see kolay paket yükle english must be easy package...

Son düzenleme:
Geri
Üst Alt